STEP 1. 30 seconds
Print out this Back-to-School Info Sheet - a helpful checklist of what you need to do, what you might want to do and what you should know.
STEP 2. 5 minutes and 38 seconds to complete. :)
Make these contributions or purchases at SCHOOL PAY.
Create an account there, first, if you have not done so in previous years. Your account will be linked to your student at Hosford (and any other children and their school as part of PPS).
- Request for Support for Donations to Hosford Student Body, Mandarin Immersion Program and Elective Classes.
Scroll to bottom of School Pay page - See: Student Body Donation Contribution
- Yearbook Order Form
- Hosford Gear Order Form
- School Picture Order - Coming Soon to Hosford Middle School
STEP 3. 10 minutes and 17 seconds to complete :)
Make these PTSA contributions or purchases at the PTSA SquareUp page.
Scroll to the item you want to pay for on SquareUp or click the Shop link top left.
- No Stuff Fundraiser!!! - Really! No Stuff! Just give money. Click the link, scroll down to No Stuff ... on the SquareUp page or click the Shop link top left
- Chinook Book Order Form - Scroll down to the item you want to pay for on the SquareUp page or click the Shop link top left
- Join the Hosford Middle School PTSA - We want you! And you want us! Perfect. Join.
REVIEW these documents, below.
JOIN the PTSA, right now. VOLUNTEER for an activity or TWO or THREE. You may be surprised how much fun you have and how much you learn about Middle School! It's actually a cool place! The kids may not show it, but they know when we care.
- 2017-18 PTSA Welcome Letter / Membership form - Turn in to Office (or join on line)
- PTSA Student Directory Opt Out Form (If you do NOT return this form, your family-based information will be included in the Directory)
- Hosford Communication/Hotsheet /Listserv/Website - in English. Scroll for Espanol.
- 2017-18 Student Supply List: English, Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Karen
- PTSA Volunteer Opportunities - Great info about volunteer opportunities at Hosford or ...
- Volunteer right here. That's right - here, now. Right now ... for activities that need your help at school this year. Plenty to do! Did you do it? Doesn't that feel good?
- HEAT Information -PTSA sponsored. Excellent before- and after-school enrichment program run by the PTSA, parents, staff and volunteers at Hosford Middle School.
- Hosford Husky Hustle Information - Save the date: May 6, 2018! One of the signature fundraising events of the school year, with an emphasis on fun(d)raising! You are faster than Dwight Holton. Prove it! I did. Signed - The Commissioner.